Your privacy is important to DENALI DATA SYSTEMS/DENALI AGENCY. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that DENALI DATA SYSTEMS/DENALI AGENCY collects, and the ways in which DENALI DATA SYSTEMS/DENALI AGENCY uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
DENALI DATA SYSTEMS/DENALI AGENCY may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including behavior, frequency, geo location, etc.);
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including contact information provided, IP address);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including email for newsletter); and
- any other information that you send to DENALI DATA SYSTEMS/DENALI AGENCY
Using personal information
DENALI DATA SYSTEMS/DENALI AGENCY may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish customer project information in our portfolio;
- send you marketing communications.
Where DENALI DATA SYSTEMS/DENALI AGENCY discloses your personal information to its agents or subcontractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, DENALI DATA SYSTEMS/DENALI AGENCY may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
DENALI DATA SYSTEMS/DENALI AGENCY will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
DENALI DATA SYSTEMS/DENALI AGENCY will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
DENALI DATA SYSTEMS/DENALI AGENCY is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact DENALI DATA SYSTEMS/DENALI AGENCY
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by mail to 4713 1st Street, Suite 215 Pleasanton, CA 94566
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.